Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, January 09, 2005

A New Beginning

Greetings. Let's start over, shall we? This is no longer Chick 9. Unfortunately, the story simply wouldn't come together. I recently remembered another project I had actually started writing; had a good three pages done if I remember correctly. But that was long ago, and the text is long gone. So again, let's start over. This is a less meaningful story than Chick 9, but like I said, I just need to let my creative juices leak. So I'm not sure I even care if this is good or not. But I need to do something. Thus, "China Attacks," a story about a team (FBI?) of agents who are sent to extinguish a strengthening threat of invasion/war from China. The roots of this story? I was a big X-Files watcher at the time (my two leads are a male and female agent team in the FBI), and I think a cousin of mine had once expressed his belief that in a short amount of time, China would be the next country to cause us problems. So, let's see if this one actually works out...readysetgo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home